Fort Lauderdale Woman’s Club
The Fort Lauderdale Woman’s Club is located on the southeast corner of Broward Boulevard and Andrews Avenue at the very heart of downtown Fort Lauderdale. Built in 1917, clubhouse is one of the most significant historic buildings in Fort Lauderdale. A beautiful setting that borders Stranahan Park and the Main County Library, the grounds contain a gazebo surrounded by a lawn area and Botanical Garden. It has a large main room and a smaller anteroom, along with a kitchen and restrooms. Conveniently located across from the city parking garage, it’s a great place for a baby shower, wedding, birthday party, anniversary celebration, family reunion or business meeting.